Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Seven Favorite Things #6




My Seven Favorite Things
Recipes, Posts, Blogs, Videos, and anything else that makes my favorite list.


               

1. Wow Hobby Lobby's New Kitchen Decor by Simply R Home

Hobby Lobby has something for everyone. Loving the bright designs along with the Farmhouse designs.







2. Farmhouse Ceramic Salt & Pepper Bowls

I find that I use less salt when using a salt bowl. I have more control when seasoning my foods.






             

3. 12 Brilliant Uses for Borax Around the House and Garden

Some great ideas especially if you are cutting out harmful chemicals around your family.




4. The Best Caesar Pasta Salad by Our Tiny Nest blog

We like Caesar Salad so I'll be giving this recipe a try. 






5. Pepper Steak on Simplified.Purposeful.Life blog

Served this family favorite this past week. Loaded with flavor.





6. Loving the look. Not sure if I want this in my main bedroom or the guest room. 




7. Starfish Bowls

Enchanting starfish bowls. Insert a candle or a string of fairy lights. 

You can find the starfish here...




Have a wonderful week. See you next time.
Linda


DISCLAIMER

This site contains ad links which means if you buy something I may receive a small commission, which I in return donate. All of these are items I would personally purchase myself or have already purchased. Simplified.Purposeful.Life only promotes items that I Love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.