Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Seven Favorite Things




My Seven Favorite Things
Recipes, Posts, Blogs, Videos, and anything else that makes my favorite list.



1.  This gorgeous porch belongs to Southern decorator Jane Hodges.

Beautiful porch with a gorgeous view. 





2. Dowan Extra Large Farmhouse Utensil Holder 

I'm loving this rustic farmhouse look with embossed lettering. I just bought this and can't wait to style it in my kitchen.





3. Wall Mounted Range Hood, IKEA

We are building a new home and found this stunning range hood for our kitchen. 





4. Grilled Huli Huli Chicken by Mommy Hates Cooking Blog

This dish looks delicious. I'm putting this Hawaiian dish on my menu.





5. Peanut Butter Cake by CincyShopper Blog

An old-school recipe that is making a comeback. 





6. Love in Faith T-Shirts

Best Seller T-Shirts and 2 for $20 deal. They have caught my eye.




7. Kit Kat Drumstick Ice Cream Cones - Sam's Club

I've eaten one every night for the last week. And they are $3 off at Sam's. Enough said.




Have a wonderful week. See you next time.
Linda


DISCLAIMER

This site contains ad links which means if you buy something I may receive a small commission, which I in return donate. All of these are items I would personally purchase myself or have already purchased. Simplified.Purposeful.Life only promotes items that I Love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.