Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Classy Flamingos Blog Party for December



This Weeks Top Picks

Creamy Cheese Potato Soup
Christmas Cards
Ornaments


To Classy Flamingos

      Recipes, DIY projects, crafts, and more by classy bloggers.               

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas

 Blessings, Linda

Note to Bloggers
  • Share your favorite post each week.
    Visit other posts, make new friends.
    Not a blogger, that's okay enjoy browsing the different recipes, crafts, DIY projects, and more by clicking on the pictures below.

Find new recipes, new ideas, crafts, and more all through December...

10 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you for choosing to feature my Nutty Snowflake card! I feel so honored! Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU so much for featuring my Christmas Cake or Rum Balls! Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome Linda. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Cindy and Happy New Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuringm my baubles! Merry Christmas and the very best wishes for the new year!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are very pretty Liz. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was so pleased to discover my Ornaments post among your features this week! Thank you so much! Happy Holidays to you! Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for also featuring my Christmas Cards! Happy Holidays!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas to you Linda. I was watching a Christmas movie this past week and a family was making the sweetest decorations for the tree, and I thought how lovely, then you posted yours. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas Liz. I loved them!

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.