Friday, April 13, 2018

Fluffy 2-Step Chocolate Cheesecake


The chocolate is so rich tasting in this recipe.

2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
4 squares Bakers Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
1/3 cup sugar
1 tub (8 oz.)  Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed
1 ready-to-use chocolate flavor crumb crust (6 oz. or 9 inch)

Mix cream cheese, chocolate, and sugar with electric mixer until well blended. Gently stir in Cool Whip

Spoon into crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Makes 8 servings.

This has been a family favorite and have no idea where I found it except tucked away in my recipe box.


Yum

13 comments:

  1. My daughter is so going to love this - she's the chocolate addict at our house.
    Thank you for sharing the recipe at The Really Crafty Link Party. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda that looks so good I'd have to eat two! Thanks for joining the Dishing It & Digging It Link Party. Hope your having fun and meeting some new people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friday! This looks absolutely wonderful. And, I love that it's so easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so delicious! Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so inviting!! I love that this recipe is super simple and very quick! I am sure it’s delicious!! Thanks for sharing at Fiesta Friday party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My plan this summer is to make lots of no-bake desserts and this is one I can't wait to try. Thank you for sharing with us at Celebrate Your Story and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing this love tutorial. You are one of this Sunday's features at Dishing it and Digging it link party. Thank you for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheesecake is usually too heavy for me but a light and fluffy chocolate one sounds delicious! I am featuring your recipe on this weeks OVER THE MOON LINK PARTY which goes live today, Sunday at 5 pm central. Please stop by to see your feature and link up again!
    :) gwingal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Easy + chocolate? Sounds good to me! Pinning now for later. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks too good to be so easy!! Thanks for bringing it by Fiesta Friday!

    Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with us at Full Plate Thursday and hope to see you again real soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet this is delicious! Pinning so I can try it out.

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.