Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Classy Flamingos Blog Party #151

Welcome to the Classy Flamingos Blog Party!

We've been waiting all week for you.


Who's been PINKED!



Starting Our Day with

Strawberry Almond Cinnamon Rolls  | Cindy's Online Recipe Box





For Lunch we will have
Classic Patty Melt  |  Poinsettia Drive






For Dinner

Chicken Piccata  |  Comfort Spring




Hello everyone I'm so glad you are here. I've been spring cleaning my wardrobe this past week. Out with the stuff, I really don't like and decided that it's okay if I only have 4 colors of clothing in my closet. It's what looks good on me, it's what I like and it makes shopping so much easier. Why didn't I do that sooner? 






I can't wait to see what you classy bloggers have to share.

Tuesday 7pm EST thru Saturday Blog Party. We invite you to share up to 3 of your favorite recipe posts, projects, giveaways, and blog parties. 
PARTY RULES - NOT MANY
A mention somewhere on your blog about this party.
By entering a link, you give us permission to feature your image on our blog and social media sites. Proper credit and links will always be given.

 Thank you for sharing.

3 comments:

  1. My daughter has been doing the same with her wardrobe Linda. She sent us a Fashion consultants advice & I realized I already had her recommendations of a base dark color, neutral & two complimentary colors! Who knew!
    Thank you for the feature! :-D
    Blessings,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have a few staple colours in my wardrobe as well. If it works why change it! Thank you so much for hosting and I hope you are having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful surprise! I was double PINKED! Thank you for featuring my Strawberry Almond Cinnamon Rolls, and also my Double Peach Pound Cake! ... Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.