Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Enjoy The Outdoors Citronella Sticks

 


Save 35% on a selection of items. Not valid on past purchases. Not eligible for additional discounts. Limited quantities. Available June 18-19, 2024 or while supplies last.


I am a new affiliate with Party Lite

and what a way to introduce you than a 35% off sale on Citronella Sticks that come in two different senses.

Mint Garden

Peach Honey



This site contains ad links which means if you buy something I may receive a small commission, which I in return donate. All of these are items I would personally purchase myself or have already purchased. Simplified.Purposeful.Life only promotes items that I Love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.