Monday, June 26, 2023

Washable Rugs

 




Machine Washable Area Rug – Protecting rugs from spills is nearly impossible, especially if you have a child, a pet, or one of the messier hobbies. With the stain-resistant and washable rug, you can simply toss it into your washing machine and keep it fresh after every wash.


I'm one of those that had to have a cream-colored area rug in my living room, and I'm not sorry. It's washable and it is holding up beautifully. With the trend of hard floors, which I love, softening up your space or sectioning off your room can be done quickly with an area rug. 







Thank you
This site contains ad links which means if you buy something you help support my coffee habit. All of these are items I would personally purchase myself or have already purchased. Poinsettia Drive only promotes items that I Love. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.