Tuesday, November 1, 2022

My Favorite Posts This Week #37


Welcome friends, I hope you enjoy my picks this week. 


Don't forget to come back each Tuesday for my new favorites.

This recipe sounds delish. Crockpot, Instant Pot, or in your Skillet, she shows you how. I'll be serving this at my dinner table for sure.
Lemon Curd is delicious and wonderful in recipes, but sometimes it can be hard to find. Simple ingredients and easy to make, just don't be in a hurry. A perfect topping for pancakes, waffles, and other sweet treats.
I can smell them now. Made from scratch and easy to do. She also adds some interesting pumpkin fun facts.
Stone Gable shares 10 easy Thanksgiving table settings. Tips are not just for Thanksgiving they are for any table setting.
Perfect breakfast treat or afternoon snack. Bananas, walnuts and dark chocolate make these bakery style muffins taste amazing.

Have a wonderful week, see you next Tuesday.

blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.