Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Surviving Hurricane Ian

 


What have I been up to lately?
It's been challenging.




But the people are strong.





So many emotions.



The thought ran through my head, I'm not going to make it.

Are you done with me Lord here on this earth?


My Step-Son lived here.


Were we in a hurricane or a war?
or 
A war with a hurricane.






A beautiful site.









A roller coaster of emotions.

So thankful to be alive.




Drinking water was like liquid gold.



Photo credits Fred Shutrump






Clean up 7 days a week.


Sometimes you wonder where do I even begin to clean this up.


They work all night.




Photo Credits rock Dombrovski





My neighborhood,


Windows were blown completely out.







Boats are everywhere.


So grateful to all that have come to help or have supported our great need.

Photo credits Larry Bass


And then...


My husband had a heart attack at work helping clean up our community.

I'm glad to report that he is doing well. 



Amen

























2 comments:

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.