Monday, July 22, 2019

House of Blues #2


Like the color blue but not too much blue, like me?
How about a stunning blue door and area rug to complement it?

This entry would be cheery on a dark dreary rainy day.

I'm fond of the mirror over the entry table.

The red in the area rug really makes this small space pop.


Picture Credit KDSpain.com








“Your home is a portrait of yourself.”






Disclaimer
This site contains ad links which means if you buy something you help support my coffee habit. All of these are items I would personally purchase myself or have already purchased. Poinsettia Drive only promotes items that I Love!!!





1 comment:

  1. I actually have a blue door! The inside of our front door is more like a periwinkle blue and we have gray and blue tiles for flooring with a coordinating area rug.

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.