Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Classy Flamingos Blog Party #41

Welcome to the Classy Flamingos Blog Party!
We sprung right into week #41!
I don't know about you but I'm having a hard time adjusting to the time change. That is why the party is late getting opened. I'm having all kinds of issues. Oh well, I'm getting there.

Now lets have some fun!

What's a blog party?
A blog party is a gathering of  blog authors who share links about their articles. Their articles appear in the pictures below and clicking on them brings you to author's blog post. Blog parties is a way to network with other bloggers, gain exposure, and view new ideas. 


New Items and Deals Every Week
on Poinsettia Drive



Favorite Reuben
Cornbeef or Pastrami the simple perfect sandwich. The name says it all.

1.My Dyson Cordfree Vacuum I can't live without.
2. Bio Cleaner you are going to save money using this.
3.This Little Giant EZ Ladder is going to be a purchase for my hubby, time to get him a safer ladder.
4. The Hailo 3 step Ladder I have, love the extra wide steps.
5. These Pop Up Lanterns are so useful, I use one in a dark closet.
6. These Storage Ottomans I've had my eyes on for years, I'm always looking for storage.

Grab a Flamingo click here




You've Been PINKED!
Last Weeks Readers Choice

DIY RUSTIC BARN WOOD PLANTER - Homemade Weekly


Toddler Approved Zucchini Bread - ADVENTURES IN LIFE + F AMILY + 


HOMEMAKING-Grandma’s Molasses Crinkles - The Tumbleweed Contessa


Brown Sugar Loaf Cake with Maple Icing - Kelly Lynn's Sweets & Treats





Follow

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for pinking me!!! Love this link party :) Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda It was so much fun to see my co-worker's grandmother's recipe for the Molasses Crinkles as a feature. We have discontinued What'd You Do This Weekend at Tumbleweed Contessa, but I'll always enjoy sharing at this fun party! Thanks so much.

    Wishes for tasty dishes,
    Linda @ Tumbleweed Contessa

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.