Saturday, March 9, 2019

Favorite Reuben


Cornbeef or Pastrami the simple perfect sandwich. The name says it all.

2 slices rye bread
1 slice of Swiss cheese
2 oz. cornbeef or pastrami
1/4 cup sauerkraut, drained
1 tablespoon Kraft Thousand Island Dressing
2 teaspoon margarine

Top 1 bread slice with cheese, cornbeef or pastrami, sauerkraut, dressing and second bread slice. Spread sandwich with margarine. Cook in skillet on medium heat until lightly browned on both sides. Or use a George Foreman Grill.
Makes 1 sandwich

Photo Kraft


Yum

6 comments:

  1. Linda, this look delicious. I like the corned beef sandwich the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good reuben! This looks delicious!
    #homemakinglinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ruebens! This makes me think about lunch! Pinning as I plan to cook some corned beef soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rueben Sandwich is always a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a delicious sandwich! Thank you for sharing at Fiesta Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good Reuben and this looks perfect to tuck in to! :)

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.