Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Classy Flamingos Blog Party #40

Welcome to the Classy Flamingos Blog Party!
Hey Friends first my heart and prayers go out to the folks in Alabama.
I will be lifting you up in the weeks to come. Well we made it to week 40!
I thank you all for sharing with us each week.

Now lets have some fun!

What's a blog party?
A blog party is a gathering of  blog authors who share links about their articles. Their articles appear in the pictures below and clicking on them brings you to author's blog post. Blog parties is a way to network with other bloggers, gain exposure, and view new ideas. 


New Items and Deals Every Week
on Poinsettia Drive

  

This is one of my favorite recipes that I got from a magazine over 25 years ago. 
I change it up every once in a while with the ingredients that I add to it.
1. Loving this Dooney & Bourke Crossbody Bag, comes in several colors. Such great quality...
2. I just finished an online Bible Study "Breathe" what a nice way to remind one throughout the year how God meets us in our everyday mess...
3. I love the details in this bracelet, it's on easy pay...
4. This is the first time I have ever seen a necklace like this. So perfect for St. Patrick's Day...
5. Bose, did someone say Bose. I love my Bose and if you HURRY you can get it $200 off but Hurry it is on special value...
6. Loving the look of this Aetrex sandal, customer top rated.
Grab a Flamingo click here



You've Been PINKED!
Last Weeks Readers Choice

3 comments:

  1. Linda thank you so much for the feature. It is always great visiting your party and seeing what everyone is up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the highlights of my Buttermilk Pie and Cheesy Jalapeno Cornbread. Nice!! Your party has some nice posts to enjoy!

    Wishes for tasty dishes,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love quiche! It's such an easy meal to throw together and it's so easy to change up the flavor combos.

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.