Sunday, March 3, 2019

Broccoli Ham and Cheese Quiche


This is one of my favorite recipes that I got from a magazine over 25 years ago. I change it up every once in a while with the ingredients that I add to it.

15 oz. pkg. All Ready Pie Crust
1 teaspoon flour
1 cup half-and-half or milk
4 eggs, slightly beaten
1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 cup cubed, cooked ham
6 oz. (1 1/2 cups) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed
1 tablespoon chopped onion

Prepare pie crust according to package directions for filled one-crust pie using a 9-inch pie pan. Heat oven to 350. In medium bowl, combine half-and-half, eggs dry mustard and pepper; set aside. Layer ham, cheese, broccoli and onion in pie crust-lined pan. Pour egg mixture over ham, cheese and broccoli. Bake at 350 for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; cut into wedges. Garnish as desired. Refrigerate any remaining quiche.
Serves 6 to 8

Yum

3 comments:

  1. Oh so yummy! I just love quiche. Thanks so much for sharing this delicious recipe with us at Encouraging Hearts and Home. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I made a quiche last Sat with pesto and goat cheese. It had six eggs, 2 cups of cream, and a cup of milk. It was entirely toooo rich! Yours looks much more reasonable. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is something I know I would enjoy! I love the addition of broccoli in this quiche. I haven’t thought of that. Thanks for sharing at Fiesta Friday party! I hope you could visit other partygoers, too.😊

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.