Monday, January 7, 2019

Classy Flamingos Blog Party #32

Welcome to the Classy Flamingos Blog Party!
Happy New Year it's week 32!
Can't wait to see what you have to post this week.

Now lets have some fun!

What's a blog party?
A blog party is a gathering of  blog authors who share links about their articles. Their articles appear in the pictures below and clicking on them brings you to author's blog post. Blog parties is a way to network with other bloggers, gain exposure, and view new ideas. 


New Items and Deals Every Week
on Poinsettia Drive

  

This creamy and cheesy slow cooker dip is the perfect snack to feed a hungry crowd on game day or to get any party started. If you are expecting a large crowd, you may want to double this recipe.
Add elegance and class to any home decor
It's all about Wintry White.
Hi friends sit back and enjoy these lovely pics of beautiful whites.
Grab a Flamingo click here



You've Been PINKED!
Last Weeks Readers Choice




Follow

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for PINKING me twice!! You are so awesome! Have a great week my dear :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies! What fun to be pinked! :) I hope you have a joyful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Wednesday! I am so glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the invite!! This is such a great party. I will be spending a lot of time on your blog too, LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for inviting me to the wonderful party. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring my tutorial on how to remove caulk!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for inviting me to your linky party!

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.