Friday, June 22, 2018

Easy Tin Foil Sausage and Veggies Dinner


These delicious and easy tin foil packets are so quick to assemble! They are packed with sausage, tons of veggies, and the best seasoning mix. 



This recipe has moved to my new blog at


Recipe

Come and visit.

14 comments:

  1. What a delicious sounding recipe - thanks for sharing this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love oven-roasted veggies. Your recipe looks particularly delicious. I can't wait to have a barbie and do these in the oven on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an easy and delicious dinner idea. Grilling in the summer is the best. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday. Hope to see you at the party next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fabulous easy meal - pinned and shared. #keepingitreal

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks nice and easy. Wondering what to replace the Butterball Hardwood Smoked Turkey Sausage with. Would any sausage work?
    #keepingitreal

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sound real yummy, I shall have to give them a go next time we have a bbq.
    #keepingitreal

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love tin foil dinners and I love the ingredients in this one. Your picture looks so good. I could eat this right off of the picture. Thank you for sharing at Foodie Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks wonderful, and easy to make too.
    Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty Link Party. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to try this recipe! I want to grill out on hot days, but I'm so tired of burgers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like one of those recipes that will come up more often than most! So simple and so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks yummers, and indeed I believe I can almost enjoy the aroma through the net! Thanks for sharing with Fiesta Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks delicious and such a simple and great idea! Thank you for sharing with us at the To Grandma's house we go link party!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This would make a great camping meal! Thank you for the recipe - pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing your recipe at the #inspirationspotlight party @DearCreatives hope to see you again soon. Pinned and sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.