Monday, November 28, 2022

My Favorite Posts This Week #40

 



Hello friends, 
My fall decorations are put away, and now, believe it or not, I have my Christmas decorations up. I had a nudge from my husband, his way of encouraging us to get it done. I ordered our Christmas cards on Black Friday from Current and ordered some Christmas gifts. I even placed my Cyber Monday order to catch a few deals. Now it's time to start planning what Christmas cookies and desserts I would like to make this year and the time frame I need them by. I even remembered to make a hair appointment to get my highlights done before the holidays. I promised myself to get a head start this year so I don't feel so drained during the holiday season.
 I'll let you know how well I do. 😀


Don't forget to come back each Tuesday for my new favorites and check out my new posts.

Pecan-Cranberry Shortbread Recipe


&

philosophy grace & love gift of giving 4-pc fragrance



Sally says, With their sparkly, crinkly tops and super soft chew, these chocolate ginger sparkle cookies are as delicious to eat as they are beautiful to behold. Dip these spiced cocoa molasses cookies in dark chocolate, and finish each with finely chopped crystallized ginger for extra flavor.
Tieghan says, This Thanksgiving Turkey Cheese Board is perfect for serving up when entertaining over the holidays. Nothing is more impressive than a beautiful spread of cheese and meats. But you can make it even prettier by arranging everything into the shape of a holiday turkey! Fill out your cheese board with your favorite cheeses, assorted meats, seasonal fruits, and crackers to create the perfect appetizer. It always impresses guests!
By Living on Cloud Nine
Andrea says, Puffer Vests were such a thing this past decade. People of all ages sporting the puffers come Fall. But how cool is the return of the pullover knit vest? I distinctly remember sporting a blue one my freshman year of high school, so we’re talking this was an 80’s thing! I think I owned it in red too.

Today’s vests are much more chic and in lots of neutrals. Although this 1st and 2nd one come in many colors. I love the versatility of them.
Learn How To Make a Wood Pallet Christmas Tree Collar
Meagan says, Have a very Merry Christmas this year with a tree collar around your tree. Christmas tree collars are a fun trend to decorate with this year. It is the perfect way to dress up your tree and add some holiday glam to your home. Your guests will be in awe when they see how grand your tree looks this year. You can shop hundreds online, such as baskets or galvanized buckets, but I would rather save my money for Christmas gifts. Tree collars can be made out of almost anything and are pretty simple to make. I am going to show you a simple DIY Christmas tree collar that you can make from one wood Pallet.

Other Interesting Things





My Favorite Video This Week




Have a wonderful week, see you next Tuesday.

blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.