Tuesday, September 13, 2022

My Favorite Posts This Week #34

Welcome friends, look at the things I found this week.  It's Fall and everything that caught my attention was orange!


Don't forget to come back each Tuesday for my new favorites.



Fall Decorating Ideas for Outdoors: Porches
Rachel from Pond Farmhouse shares 15 ideas on how to decorate your porch for the fall. So many wonderful ideas. I found a few.




Kim from Perfecting Places had so many different shots of these table decorations that I didn't know which one I liked better. Kim says I wanted to keep the centerpiece cheerful and fun, but still, have a Halloween feel to it. She also gives this advice, start with what you already have! It really is that simple. 
I agree it does look cheerful and fun.



"Rice with milk" a simple way to describe this perfect classic dish. I was going to say dessert but My Slice of Mexico says it is also perfect for breakfast. She describes the Mexian history behind this recipe along with the types of rices that can be used. Guess what I'll be making soon.




The Lou Lou Girls featured Sweet and Sour Pork full of flavor and ready in 30 minutes. Not a fan of pork, use chicken instead and serve over rice, noodles even zucchini noodles. 




Beverly at the Eclectic Red Barn reminds us of all the uses that pure baking soda can do for us. 

Bicarbonate of soda - commonly known as "baking soda"

Clean, Freshen and more, don't forget to check out all the different uses or the ones we may have forgotten about.



I saw this video a few weeks ago. I'll be vacuuming my mattress from now on.




Have a wonderful week, see you next Tuesday.

blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.