Tuesday, September 6, 2022

My Favorite Posts This Week #33

Welcome friends, look at the things I found this week.  I could hardly wait for Tuesday to come so I could share them with you. 


Don't forget to come back each Tuesday for my new favorites.


Kippi at Home shows how to make the perfect bow for all of the Fall, Thanksgiving, and Christmas decorating, and it's easy. 





DIY Glass & Mirror Spray for a streak-free sparkle and shine at Clean Mama. Simple ingredients and you add your favorite essential oil. I made a bottle of this over the weekend and I was very impressed with how well it worked. 





I watched this over the weekend, Jessica Lynn at Home shows 25 Dollar Tree decor. She has some cute ideas.





Chocolate chocolate chip bread pudding made in your pressure cooker! Melynda from Scratch Made Food & DIY Homemade Household  says this is the most delicious, frugal, and easy-to-make dessert you will ever eat. And it is made in your InstantPot! I can't wait to try this recipe.






Oh my, I really think I can smell this dish just by looking at the photo.
My friend over at the House on Silverado shared this dish. 
Creamy Tuscan Chicken with Cherry Tomatoes is an easy one-pan meal, filled with plenty of fresh produce, in a rich and creamy sauce. It's a one-pan meal that's ready in just over 30 minutes. Yes, this is definitely on my list of recipes to try.



Have a wonderful week, see you next Tuesday.

blessings,

Follow on Social Media

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.