Monday, November 22, 2021

Classy Flamingos Blog Party for November


This Weeks Top Picks

14 Appetizers for Your Holidays
Jute Twine Ornament
Best Celery Stick Appetizers

To Classy Flamingos

Recipes, DIY projects, crafts, and more by classy bloggers.               

       

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What am I thankful for? All of you for sure. Your talent in the kitchen. Amazing craft ideas to all of you DIY selfers. You have taught me so much this year.    Blessings, Linda

Note to Bloggers
  • Share your favorite post each week
  • Visit other posts, make new friends
  • Not a blogger, that's okay enjoy browsing the different recipes, crafts, DIY projects, and more by clicking on the pictures below                                      



Find new recipes, new ideas, crafts, and more all through November...

5 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,
    I'm not sure what's happened but for some reason Linky Tools isn't allowing my photos from my website to be linked 🤔
    Anyway their alternative suggestions haven't quite had the results I desired but at least I'm here! Lol!
    Blessings,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature of my butternut squash soup. Hope you're having a great November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU SO MUCH for featuring 2 of my posts! What a wonderful surprise to see my Thanksgiving Turkey Pretzel Rods and, also, my Caramel Apple Mandel Brot up-front & center this week! ... The turkey situation is so strange this year ~ but, then, everything else is strange so I guess that's our "new normal". I did notice LOTS of Cornish hens at the grocery store, so maybe people are making little individual "turkeys" this year?? ... Have a healthy and happy Holiday season, and catch you later!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so thrilled that you chose to feature my Thankful Sunflowers card. Thank you! Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my Jute Twine ornament, Linda. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.