Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Classy Flamingos Blog Party #160

Welcome


Hello Friends!
Are you ready for a nice long weekend? Fireworks? Firecrackers? BBQ's? My neighborhood goes all out each year. I'm planning a BBQ and putting the final touches on the menu planning. It's also QVC's Christmas in July; I watched the preview and yes I've already bought a Christmas gift. I couldn't resist, it was a great price. LOL
Wishing you all a Happy & Safe 4th of July.
Blessings, Linda


Who's been PINKED!


Copy & Paste this button if you have been PINKED


Starting Our Day with




For Lunch we will have




Afternoon Snack Time




For Dinner



For Dessert Time




Fun Things To Do




More Fun Projects





It's week 160! 
I can't wait to see what you classy bloggers have to share.

Tuesday 7pm EST thru Saturday Blog Party. 


PARTY RULES - NOT MANY
  • A mention somewhere on your blog about this party. Copy and paste the Classy Flamingos button below for your site
  • Share as many of your favorite posts as you like below
  • Visit other posts, make new friends
  • Share this party on social media, use the hashtag #classyflamingos
  • By entering a link, you give us permission to feature your image on our blog and social media sites. Proper credit will always be given.
  • Not a blogger, that's okay enjoy browsing the different recipes and DIY projects and more by clicking on the pictures below
                                       

poinsettiadr.com  


This is a Blog HOP. 
If you would like to be a host on your site grab the code below.

Time to start the party!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Pinkie feature Linda! That was a lovely surprise 🤗
    Bless you,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy surprise to spot my Red Butterfly card among your wonderful Features this week! Thank you! Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom always made the cucumber and onion salad.. I always thought it was something she made up, since it came from the garden. Now it is one of my 'comfort dishes'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great features today and I am honored that you featured my cucumber and onion salad. Many thanks and hope you have a Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an honor to have my watermelon post featured! Thank you so much! Many Blessing and Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU for featuring my FLAG Layer Cake! I hope you include it in your 4th of July menu, and share photos of your finished cake. I know it will become YOUR signature 4th of July dessert too! Thanks again! ... Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.