Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Classy Flamingos Blog Party #149


I'm having one of those days that all kinds of things keep popping up that are keeping me from what I am supposed to be doing. Like getting this party started on time. Sometimes you just got to roll with it. Have a great week everyone. xoxo




It's week 149! 
I can't wait to see what you classy bloggers have to share.

Tuesday 7pm EST thru Saturday Blog Party. We invite you to share up to 3 of your favorite recipe posts, projects, giveaways, and blog parties. 
PARTY RULES - NOT MANY
A mention somewhere on your blog about this party.
By entering a link, you give us permission to feature your image on our blog and social media sites. Proper credit and links will always be given.

 Thank you for sharing.

5 comments:

  1. I know those days Linda! Thank you for hosting.
    Have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my Glazed Fresh Tangerine Bread.... and thank you for hosting this linky party! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the feature and the party! Happy rest of the week! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring both my Chicken Taquitos and Chocolate Avocado Pudding! I appreciate it so much. I hope you are having a wonderful week and thank you for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for another amazing party. And thank you for featuring my 5 Homemade Salad Dressings post. Have a beautiful week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.