Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Classy Flamingos Blog Party #142

Welcome to the Classy Flamingos Blog Party!

We've been waiting all week for you.


Who's been PINKED!



Starting Our Day with




For Lunch we will have




Afternoon we can work on our greetings




For Dinner



For Dessert Time




Fun Things To Do




More Fun Projects to keep us warm




Happy to see everyone, it's been a rough week for many of our bloggers. Remembering you and you are in my prayers.


It's week 142! 
I can't wait to see what you classy bloggers have to share.

Tuesday 7pm EST thru Saturday Blog Party. We invite you to share up to 3 of your favorite recipe posts, projects, giveaways, and blog parties. 
PARTY RULES - NOT MANY
A mention somewhere on your blog about this party.
By entering a link, you give us permission to feature your image on our blog and social media sites. Proper credit and links will always be given.

 Thank you for sharing.

5 comments:

  1. I was so pleased to run across my Loving Heart card as one of your Features this week! Thank you so much! Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for featuring my Forest Fog Cowl! Have a great week!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for the featuee of my Beef Stroganoff. Wishing you a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my GIANT DING DONG CAKE! My daughters always loved this when they were little (and they're in their 40s now).... THANK YOU too for hosting one of my favorite linky parties

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting this wonderful party Linda!
    Blessings,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.