Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Classy Flamingos Blog Party #138

Welcome to the Classy Flamingos Blog Party!

It's week 138! So glad you came to join us. Come and share your post and get some extra exposure. We all love that. 
I can't wait to see the great things you have to share.

Who's been PINKED!
Last Weeks Readers Choice








Crock-Pot Tuscan Chicken





Now it's your turn.
Tuesday 7pm EST thru Saturday Blog Party. We invite you to share up to 3 of your favorite recipe posts, projects, giveaways, and blog parties. Come and join the fun!
PARTY RULES - NOT MANY
A mention somewhere on your blog about this party.
By entering a link, you give us permission to feature your image on our blog and social media sites. Proper credit and links will always be given.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for hosting this lovely party.
    Naush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for hosting this lovely party, every week.
    Naush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my CINNAMON SPRITZ HEART COOKIES! Pink is also my favorite color, so Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays to bake for. I shared some of my other favorite "PINK" baked goods today. ** Thank you for hosting too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting and for featuring my Crock Pot Tuscan Chicken. I hope you are having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda,
    I'm new here & rather excited to join you all!

    You're most welcome to join me in a cuppa at Tea With Jennifer where we sit, sip & chat over all things in life.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.