Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Classy Flamingos Blog Party #131

Welcome to the Classy Flamingos Blog Party!

It's week 131! So glad you came to join us. Come and share your post and get some extra exposure. We all love that. 
I can't wait to see the great things you have to share.
Who's been PINKED!
Last Weeks Readers Choice



























Now it's your turn.
Tuesday 7pm EST thru Saturday Blog Party. We invite you to share up to 3 of your favorite recipe posts, projects, giveaways, and blog parties. Come and join the fun!
PARTY RULES - NOT MANY
A mention somewhere on your blog about this party.
By entering a link, you give us permission to feature your image on our blog and social media sites. Proper credit and links will always be given.

5 comments:

  1. I am so happy you like my cranberry orange cookies - thanks for the feature! Wishing you a beautiful holiday week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for featuring my pony! Have a great week!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting this lovely party, Linda.
    Naush

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my Crock Pot Salisbury Steak. I hope you are having a great week and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda,
    Thank you so much for hosting. I am so excited to be PINKED!
    I appreciate you sharing my wood houses.
    They were so fun to make, I'm looking around for more scraps :)
    Have a great week my friend!
    xo Lisa S

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.