Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Classy Flamingos Blog Party 128!

Welcome to the Classy Flamingos Blog Party!

It's week 128! So glad you came to join us. Come and share your post and get some extra exposure. We all love that. 
I can't wait to see the great things you have to share.





We are so excited that you are here, have
You been PINKED!
Last Weeks Readers Choice





















Now it's your turn.
Tuesday 7pm EST thru Saturday Blog Party. We invite you to share up to 3 of your favorite recipe posts, projects, giveaways, and blog parties. Come and join the fun!
PARTY RULES - NOT MANY
A mention somewhere on your blog about this party.
By entering a link, you give us permission to feature your image on our blog and social media sites. Proper credit and links will always be given.

5 comments:

  1. Hello, all of you classy bloggers! Thank you for sharing such great post last week and welcome to some new bloggers; I enjoyed your post and looking at your blogs. It's been a crazy week for all and then I had to deal with a Tropical Storm/Hurricane threat that brought us lots of rain and gusty winds down here in Florida. Plus today is my wedding anniversary so I am really proud of myself that I was only 30 minutes late getting the party online. I know I should have started sooner. I hope I didn't chase anyone away. Good thoughts to all. -Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Parsnip Cake from last week's party! I hope you are enjoying your week so far, and thank you for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for all the parties you've hosted this year and for the feature of my sweet potato apple cranberry bake. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy this link party. I have made some new friends. Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.