Friday, August 9, 2019

House of Blues #4


Hello color, bright shades are making a return to kitchens.

What comes to mind when seeing this kitchen?

Very retro.

I like the accent blue pieces displayed on the shelves.

The blue stove brings out the blue in the countertop.

Fun, happy kitchen.

What about you, what do you like best about this kitchen? And would you dive in and change up your appliances to these bright shades, if money was no option?

“Your home is a portrait of yourself.”











This site contains ad links which means if you buy something you help support my coffee habit. All of these are items I would personally purchase myself or have already purchased. Poinsettia Drive only promotes items that I Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.