Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Classy Flamingos Blog Party #47

Welcome to the Classy Flamingos Blog Party!
 This is blog party #47, share the love and invite your friends.
Hope everyone had a great weekend. I did an Easter brunch instead of Easter dinner this year. My guest did not seem to mind. That afternoon I crashed. Snuggled up on the couch with my cat and watched movies most of the afternoon. I was long overdue for an afternoon like that. 
Hugs-Linda


This week on my blog




Now let's have some fun!

What's a blog party?
A blog party is a gathering of blog authors who share links about their articles. Their articles appear in the pictures below and clicking on them brings you to author's blog post. Blog parties is a way to network with other bloggers, gain exposure, and view new ideas. 





You've Been PINKED!
Last Weeks Readers Choice

Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizzas - Comfort Spring


Garden Flowers Made From Dishes - Chaz' Crazy Creations


Chocolate Dipped Macaroons - My Hubbard Home



Orange Cherry Muffins - Kelly Lynn's Sweets & Treats



HELLO MY FRIENDS, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SHARE WITH US THIS WEEK. THANK YOU FOR COMING TODAY. Party Remains open thru Saturday.

Share the love, invite a friend.
Party Rules - Not Many
A mention somewhere on your blog about this party.
Network with other bloggers by clicking on their articles.
By entering a link, you give us permission to feature your image on our blog and social media sites. Proper credit and links will always be given.


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter. I hope your week is beautiful - thanks for featuring my fruit pizza cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for pinking me and featuring my muffins!! Have a great week! I tweeted the party! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature and thanks for hosting a wonderful place for all of us to share our creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the pinking!
    Hugs,
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. We always did either an Easter breakfast or a brunch when the boys were younger. It was so much easier and gave us plenty of time to get the egg hunt going early in the morning when they were all anxious to go and still have a nice meal (and squeeze in a nap!).

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.