Monday, February 18, 2019

Classy Flamingos Blog Party #38

Welcome to the Classy Flamingos Blog Party!
It's week 38! I learned some new tricks from our post last week, thank you for sharing them. I've been enjoying a long weekend and friends that just wanted to stop by to say hi. I love it when people know that they are welcomed in my home. 

Now lets have some fun!

What's a blog party?
A blog party is a gathering of  blog authors who share links about their articles. Their articles appear in the pictures below and clicking on them brings you to author's blog post. Blog parties is a way to network with other bloggers, gain exposure, and view new ideas. 


New Items and Deals Every Week
on Poinsettia Drive

Tangy goat cheese with sun dried tomatoes, one of my favs
Aren't these the cutest, good thru 2/19
Hey Friends here are my top picks for the week. I'm not much of a cow person but I just love this Chocolate Milk Framed Print. Valerie is one of my favorite designers and her Water Illusion Floral arrangement is a must see. Loving the Floral Tie Top and the Colorblock Striped Top but hurry these are only available for a few days. I don't have beautiful brows so I'm all about brow power. The Plow & Hearth Colorful Wind Chimes is larger than you may think, the video is a must see. Last but not least the 80-Hour Candle with Glass Chimney has a lot of character and makes a beautiful statement.
Grab a Flamingo click here



You've Been PINKED!
Last Weeks Readers Choice

6 comments:

  1. Awh, Linda, I'm so honoured to find you have picked 2 of my projects as features. I'm honestly a little bit overwhelmed - thank you so much. I love joining your link up each week, thanks so much for hosting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting each week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring our Chocolate Cheesecake Cake. We appreciate it so much. Thank you too for hosting the party each week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the invite to your party! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, Thank you for the party invite. Have a blessed day.

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.