Monday, February 4, 2019

Classy Flamingos Blog Party #36

Welcome to the Classy Flamingos Blog Party!
Hi Friends it is week 36!
Looking like Valentines's Day around here. 
I know there are many that have hurting hearts this time of year but this is a great time to share the love with anyone. A neighbor, a friend, a co-worker, a mail carrier or your favorite person at the store.
Can't wait to see what you have to post this week.

Now lets have some fun!

What's a blog party?
A blog party is a gathering of  blog authors who share links about their articles. Their articles appear in the pictures below and clicking on them brings you to author's blog post. Blog parties is a way to network with other bloggers, gain exposure, and view new ideas. 


New Items and Deals Every Week
on Poinsettia Drive
Hi Friends, we spent the day at the ArtFest
As you can see no chilly weather here.
So for all of you in the land of cold I'm sending you some sun and a little of tropical paradise.
My hubby was the photographer so enjoy some of the photos of our day.
This recipe was given to me by my friend, neighbor and co-worker Pat Fritz. I laugh because she wrote this recipe on a pink "Important Message" pad from the office. Pat is no longer with us. Thank you Pat for leaving this recipe with me, it is a crowd pleaser.
Hi Friends! I have fallen in love with this picture.
This beautiful picture was taken in Newland, NC by a lovely woman Carol Garland


Grab a Flamingo click here



You've Been PINKED!
Last Weeks Readers Choice


Follow

4 comments:

  1. Yay yay yay! Thanks for pinking me and sharing my Cannoli Truffles! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much,Linda, for featuring my Kiss Cookies! Thank you for hosting and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for the feature and thank you for hosting a wonderful place for all of us to share our creations.

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.