Friday, March 30, 2018

Cream of Coconut Cake



Cool and refreshing coconut. This recipe made me a fan of the fresh taste of frozen coconut.

1 (15 oz.) can cream of coconut
1 can condensed milk
8 oz. whipped topping
1 (6 oz.) package frozen coconut
1 package white cake mix

Prepare white cake mix and bake as directed in a rectangle pan. After baking poke holes in cake using a wooden spoon handle.

Mix cream of coconut and condensed milk. Pour over warm cake. Cool completely, leaving cake in pan.

Topping: Mix whipped topping and frozen coconut (thawed). Spread over top of cake. Refrigerate.

I don't remember where I found this recipe but it is a delicious cake. It made me a fan of frozen coconut.

Photo by Flippin Delicious

Yum


12 comments:

  1. This looks simple & delicious! Coconut is one of my favorite flavors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know several people who will love this recipe. Pinned! Thanks for sharing on To Grandma's House We Go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love usually anything with condensed milk! This cake sounds wonderful and perfect for the warm weather that hopefully will come soon.
    Thank you for sharing the recipe at The Really Crafty Link Party. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds delicious, we don't have frozen coconut here in Australia, will packet shredded coconut work just as well?

    You're welcome to drop by for a cup of inspiration anytime,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've just provided me with the perfect recipe to get rid of that bag of frozen coconut at the bottom of my freezer ...
    Happy Fiesta Friday!
    Ginger x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a huge fan of quick and easy recipes and this looks delicious. Thank you for sharing with us at Celebrate Your Story and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally going to make this cake next Easter...it sounds perfect...delicious and simple! Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck - Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! Thanks for joining us on Friday Frenzy! Pinned! P~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this would be perfect to bring to a summer potluck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmmmm mmmmm this does sound delicious! I love coconut cake.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with us at Full Plate Thursday!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.