Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Picture of the Week


Hi Friends!
I have fallen in love with this picture.
This beautiful picture was taken in Newland, NC by a lovely woman Carol Garland earlier today.

A co-worker shared this picture with me. Her friend Carol, whom I have heard so many wonderful things about, took this picture from her front porch this morning. 

Darian and I enlarged the picture and you can see so many little birds in the tree branches and the porch just waiting to get a turn to eat. She must feed them well.

Carol you have a such a heavenly view. So peaceful. I also love your porch.
Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Friends we would love to see your photos, please share below.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful ... thanks for sharing ❄️☃️

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.