Monday, January 14, 2019

Classy Flamingos Bog Party #33

Welcome to the Classy Flamingos Blog Party!
Hello all it's week 33!
Can't wait to see what you have to post this week.

Now lets have some fun!

What's a blog party?
A blog party is a gathering of  blog authors who share links about their articles. Their articles appear in the pictures below and clicking on them brings you to author's blog post. Blog parties is a way to network with other bloggers, gain exposure, and view new ideas. 


New Items and Deals Every Week
on Poinsettia Drive



Hi friends here are some of my top beauty picks this week. IT cosmetics are one of my top favs and they just made this launch this week with these new products.
I think this appetizer looks amazing. I can't wait to serve them.
It's all about Wintry White.
Hi friends sit back and enjoy these lovely pics of beautiful whites.
Grab a Flamingo click here



You've Been PINKED!
Last Weeks Readers Choice





Follow

3 comments:

  1. I was first this time- almost never happens for me. Hope you had a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting another great blog hop! Glad to see everyone liked my post on what to do with candy canes last week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting and enjoy the rest of your week!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.