Sunday, November 5, 2017

Hard Times


In the hard times, we discover our worth. Hard times can make us feel disqualified for ministry ... and sometimes we can even question our faith. But that's a lie Satan tells us. He's always wanting to stamp disqualified on our lives, but God gives us a different label - and that's worthy.


I sometimes fall in that trap believing the lies Satan likes to lead me to believe. But after doing a heart check-up and getting re-focused, I am reminded that God is good. What ever hard time I am going through He will see me through it because His goodness always shines through. xoxo Linda


1 comment:

  1. Your comments reminded me of one of my favorite quotes. In Gifts from the Sea, Anne Lindbergh states: "I do not believe that sheer suffering teaches. If suffering alone taught, all the world would be wise, since everyone suffers. To suffering must be added mourning, understanding, patience, love, openness, and the willingness to remain vulnerable.” We have a choice, and those of us who profess God should have faith and be strengthened. thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.