Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Seven Favorite Things



My Seven Favorite Things
Recipes, Posts, Blogs, Videos, and anything else that makes my favorite list.






1. Countertop Makeup Organizer

I'm loving this. In a hurry to get ready? This organizer lets you have everything at your fingertips. No more hunting for my pencil eyeliners, mascara, or lip gloss. It looks classy, neat, and organized on my counter.





2.  Modern Traditional Home Tour | A Cozy Classic Home

Lovely home. Great inspiration and great tips.By Farmhouse Living





3. DIY Topiary Centerpiece by Vintage Home Designs Blog

Topiaries are so interesting, and this spring table setting can invite some lovely conversations.





4. Avocado Toast by Budget Bytes Blog

Avocado toast is one of my favorites, and these combos opened up new ideas when I am serving this healthy dish.





5. Pepperoni Pasta Salad by Southern Living

I have made this pasta salad for years, but I have never added pepperoni or cheese cubes. Guess what I will be trying?





6. Purple House Plants by The Spruce

Do you like purple? Check out these 21 Purple Houseplants to a pop of interesting color to your home.





7. Banana Muffins (Two Ways) by The Not So Creative Cook Blog

My go-to has always been banana bread for those leftover bananas. Now there are banana muffins and I really like the idea of adding the chocolate chips.



Have a wonderful week. See you next time.
Linda


DISCLAIMER

This site contains ad links which means if you buy something I may receive a small commission, which I in return donate. All of these are items I would personally purchase myself or have already purchased. Simplified.Purposeful.Life only promotes items that I Love. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.