Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Seven Favorite Things

 


Welcome to my new 7 Favorite Things
Recipes, Posts, Blogs, Videos, and anything else that makes my favorite list.




1. Cottage Charm PHOTO: LAUREY W. GLENN
Lovely curb appeal.






2. Vanilla Bean Shamrock Cookies
I think I found myself a new cookie recipe.






3. Cradle A Cross Wreath Wooden Advent and Lent Calendar
Celebrate Advent and Lent like never before with this timeless heirloom. I've never seen an Advent and Lent calendar like this before. Absolutely stunning.





               
4. Fabulous 50's Ultimate Legs Workout
I'm hooked. She has one for arms and belly fat too. 






5. Mini Cheesecake Waffle Bowls
This is almost like having a double treat. 







6. All in One Paint for Furniture & Cheap Herringbone Accent.
Beautiful, loving the herringbone.







How fun is this? I started following Epic Garden in the last year. They make gardening fun.



Well, my friends thank you for visiting. I hope you saw something that interested you.
 Seven Favorite Things will be back in 2 weeks. 
If you have something you would like to share please feel free to leave a link below.
Till then have a wonderful week. 
Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.