Wednesday, December 27, 2017

You


I thought this was fitting as we make our New Year Resolutions. 
Last year my New Year Resolutions was Simplicity and I kept it! It was a working progress through out the year and something that I will still carry out in the new year. But this year my New Year Resolution is all about Health. 
Healthy Choices - Healthy Lifestyle
Now that doesn't mean I can't be bad. It just means I need to be more aware of what I am putting in my mouth day after day and being more aware of my physical activity. I will still eat what I crave and have those days that I just need to hold the couch down, but I need more good days to fill this coming year. 
How about you, what is your New Year Resolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.