Monday, December 5, 2022

My Favorite Posts This Week #41

 


Hello All, Have you ever met someone and learned something about them that you wanted to apply to your life? I met some wonderful ladies this past weekend and I'm grateful that I learned something about each of them. I can't always say that about everyone I meet but this time I can. I even journaled about them and how I can apply those teachings to my life.


Enjoy the posts I found this week.


Don't forget to come back each Tuesday for my new favorites and check out my new posts.

Rigatoni, Turkey Sausage & Arugula

Merry Mugs




 By WMDesignhouse
A collection of beautiful Christmas home tours.

Stove Top Potpourri House Boxes - Stove top potpourri is one of my favorite things to make and give around the holidays. By Delia Creates

Pecan Sugar Cookies (with Brown Butter Icing) by Sally's Baking Recipes
By Miz Helens Country Cottage

Banana Rum Raisin Cake by April J Harris, Making the Most of Life

Other Interesting Things







Have a wonderful week, see you next Tuesday.

blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.