Tuesday, November 22, 2022

My Favorite Posts This Week #39

 

Happy Thanksgiving!
Here are some wonderful posts that I found this week and a video.
Don't forget to check out my posts this week too.



Christmas cheer in tasty little bites, these Eggnog Cupcakes are the perfect festive snack to celebrate the holidays! They’re done in just a half hour, too.

To make this sausage stuffing, I dressed up a package of stuffing mix with pork sausage, mushrooms, celery and onion. It impressed my in-laws at a family gathering and has since become a popular side dish with my husband and children. —Jennifer Lynn Cullen, Taylor, Michigan

Every fall season, I try to find a few recipes to use up leftover cooked turkey or chicken. (You know, after we’ve had our fill of turkey sandwiches!!) Pot pie usually comes to mind first because it’s always a satisfying, crowd-pleasing choice.

The perfect retro pie made with Jell-O and Cool Whip. Pinky sweet cranberry pie topped with lightly whipped cream and, at the very last minute, chocolate-covered pretzels.





Have a wonderful week, see you next Tuesday.

blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.