Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Honey Garlic Grilled Chicken

 



Very tasty and keeps the chicken moist. My new fav. 

1/4 cup honey
2 lemons juiced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon of salt
1 teaspoon  of black pepper
2 lbs of chicken boneless thighs

Pour into a Ziplock bag, add chicken, seal the bag, and massage to coat the chicken. Marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator or sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.

Preheat a greased grill or grill pan to med-high heat. Remove chicken from the marinade. Season both sides of the chicken with salt & pepper. Grill chicken until nicely browned on both sides, flipping occasionally.

I have also used chicken drumsticks and added a few other spices to my marinade. I've even substituted the lemon juice for lime juice. My outdoor grill runs a little on the hotter side so we had to lower the temperature and really had to watch it. 
This is a popular marinade, I've seen many different versions.


Recipe Credit Food Between Friends Cookbook


Yum

1 comment:

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.