Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Classy Flamingos Blog Party

Welcome 

We've been waiting for you.


Starting in June Classy Flamingos is making some changes, we are going to be a Blog Hop (meaning multiple hosts, multiple sites, multiple coverages for you). If you are interested just click on the code at the very bottom of the page to connect the blog hop to your post. Hosts may choose their own features each week.
Remember Classy Flamingos opens on Tuesday at 7 PM Eastern Time and runs through Saturday.  I will post early Tuesday so you can grab the code for your post. Please contact me or leave a comment if you are planning to host. I'd like to put your link on the Blog Hop.

I hope everyone had a great week. I'm excited about the changes, I've been wanting to do this for some time. 
Love to all - Linda


Who's been PINKED!


Copy & Paste this button if you have been PINKED


Starting Our Day with




For Lunch we will have




Afternoon Snack Time




For Dinner




For Dessert Time




I can't wait to see what you classy bloggers have to share.

Tuesday 7pm EST thru Saturday Blog Party Hop!


PARTY RULES - NOT MANY
  • A mention somewhere on your blog about this party; copy and paste the Classy Flamingos button below for your site
  • Share as many of your favorite posts as you like below
  • Visit other posts, make new friends
  • Share this party on social media, use the hashtag #classyflamingos
  • By entering a link, you give us permission to feature your image on our blog and social media sites; proper credit will always be given
  • Not a blogger, that's okay enjoy browsing the different recipes and DIY projects, and more by clicking on the pictures below
                                                             

poinsettiadr.com  




This is a Blog HOP. 
If you would like to be a host on your site grab the code below.

Thank you for sharing

5 comments:

  1. Many thanks for the feature of my raspberry lemon muffins. I always appreciate your support and love coming to your party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting Linda!
    Blessings,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my Chocolate Caramel Pecan Pie Bars! "Being Pinked" is the best way to start looking forward to the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my oatmeal sandwich cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my braided nautical rope wreath! Thanks for hosting this adorable link party! I can't wait to add this cute little "you've been pinked" button to my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.