Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Classy Flamingos Blog Party #150

Welcome to the Classy Flamingos Blog Party!

We've been waiting all week for you.


Who's been PINKED!



Starting Our Day with





For Lunch we will have





Afternoon Snack Time





For Dinner





For Dessert Time





Fun Things To Do





More Fun Projects



Hello, my friends. I hope you did something fun this week. My husband and I traveled to visit family this week. Blueberry picking was on top of our list. We also celebrated our sister-in-law's victory, she beat cancer. I pray that her journey will inspire others that come across her path. 




It's week 150! 
I can't wait to see what you classy bloggers have to share.

Tuesday 7pm EST thru Saturday Blog Party. We invite you to share up to 3 of your favorite recipe posts, projects, giveaways, and blog parties. 
PARTY RULES - NOT MANY
A mention somewhere on your blog about this party.
By entering a link, you give us permission to feature your image on our blog and social media sites. Proper credit and links will always be given.

 Thank you for sharing.


5 comments:

  1. Thank you Linda for the Pinked Feature!
    Wow, praising God for your sister in law's healing! How wonderful.
    Blessings my friend,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for the feature of my garden tips. Wishing you a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a fantastic surprise! THANK YOU so much for featuring 2 of my recipes! Oreo Cookies 'n Cream Ice Cream Pie and Texas Peach Cobbler .... and thanks so much for hosting my favorite linky party ~ the perfect way to start looking forward to the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my Caprese Focaccia bread! I hope you are having a wonderful week and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.