Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Classy Flamingos Blog Party #48

Welcome to the Classy Flamingos Blog Party!
Hello friends, this is blog party #48.
I've been off schedule all week. Said good-bye to a woman who has been a big part of all of my adult life. She was a stunning woman and well loved. Then my husband had a big project and I didn't have the heart for him to have to do it alone so I helped him shovel dirt for two days. Now I am sore and exhausted. But it's done.

Hugs-Linda

Share the love, invite your friends to party with us.


This week on my blog





Now let's have some fun!

What's a blog party?
A blog party is a gathering of blog authors who share links about their articles. Their articles appear in the pictures below and clicking on them brings you to author's blog post. Blog parties is a way to network with other bloggers, gain exposure, and view new ideas. 




You've Been PINKED!
Last Weeks Readers Choice












Fiery Jalapeno Cheddar Grits - Comfort Spring


HELLO MY FRIENDS, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SHARE WITH US THIS WEEK. THANK YOU FOR COMING TODAY. Party Remains open thru Saturday.

Party Rules - Not Many
A mention somewhere on your blog about this party.
Network with other bloggers by clicking on their articles.
By entering a link, you give us permission to feature your image on our blog and social media sites. Proper credit and links will always be given.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my Fiery Jalapeno Cheddar Grits! Greay party today and I love the other features!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my Blog Content Planning article! Thanks for hosting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my handmade cards!

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.