Sunday, November 4, 2018

Perfect Turkey Gravy


An easy and homemade rich taste doesn't get any better than this.


1 package of Turkey Gravy Mix (McCormick)
1 tablespoons flour
1 1/2 cups cold water
1/2 cup turkey pan drippings or turkey broth
1/2 cup chopped cooked turkey giblets

Mix turkey gravy mix and flour in medium saucepan. Gradually stir in water and turkey drippings with whisk until smooth. Stir in chopped turkey giblets.

Stirring frequently, cook on medium heat until gravy comes to boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until thickened. (Gravy will thicken upon standing.)


Recipe McCormick


Yum

7 comments:

  1. Nothing like perfect gravy. I feel kind of lucky - my mom was great at making gravy. I didn't really know what lumpy gravy was until I went to college and my roommates and I tried to make gravy. I immediately asked my mother for the secret. Thank you for sharing on Happiness is Homemade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had turkey last weekend, it does make a good gravy, the gibblets are the key! #RealCraftyLinkParty

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is something I always have trouble with. My gravy usually turns lumpy instead of smooth.
    In Portugal the tradition is to have turkey on Christmas day, and I'll be trying your recipe next time (I just need to see what kind of gravy mix I can find around here).
    Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty Link Party. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes a good gravy always makes the turkey... and I'm glad you include the giblets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, PS, I nearly forgot (well, I did forget...) Thanks for bringing this to Fiesta Friday, and enjoy your fiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always have trouble with the gravy so I'm going to give this a try! Thanks for sharing at the Homestead Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks delicious! Thanks for sharing with us at the To Grandma's house link party - see you next week!

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.