Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Three Hobbies You Love


I'm working on it. 
Finding time for these hobbies has always seemed to be a problem for me. Something I am working on this coming new year. All work and no play is no fun and it can take its toll. So this year I'm setting time aside for me. Not in a selfish way but to better me. 
Healthy Choices is my New Year resolution but its not just about the types of food I eat or the quantity; it is about making healthy choices mentally and physically. 
So far so good but it is only day 3. 
In all seriousness it will be a interesting as I come across the cob webs that have made a home in me. Sweeping them out and making those healthier choices is also going to be interesting.
How about you, what changes are you making this year?
xo Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.