Monday, November 25, 2019

Christmas Inspiration


JOY

It's that time of year.

These wreaths are stunning.

I'm loving them.

Picture Credit





Candy Cane Wreath

How sweet would that look on your door?

Picture Credit Mesh By Kim Etsy




Advent Candles

Simple and Elegant




Buffalo Plaid Mason Jars by Rebekah Creations





Buffalo Check Christmas Trees by the Coast Dreamer

I collect small Christmas Trees and I would add one of these to my collection.





Santa's at the beach, taking Black Friday off. 




Peppermint Trees - a fun craft to do with the kids.



Time to shop
Things I found this week
























This site contains ad links which means if you buy something you help support my coffee habit. All of these are items I would personally purchase myself or have already purchased. Poinsettia Drive only promotes items that I Love!!!

1 comment:

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.