Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Classy Flamingos Blog Party #42

Welcome to the Classy Flamingos Blog Party!
Hello All. I'm trying out a new Link Party Site this week. The most popular link party is making some changes and it's not working well with my Google Chrome. I learned a lot form last weeks post, can't wait to see what you have this week. 

Now lets have some fun!

What's a blog party?
A blog party is a gathering of  blog authors who share links about their articles. Their articles appear in the pictures below and clicking on them brings you to author's blog post. Blog parties is a way to network with other bloggers, gain exposure, and view new ideas. 


New Items and Deals Every Week
on Poinsettia Drive


You've Been PINKED!
Last Weeks Readers Choice

Herbs 101: Harvesting and Preserving + FREE Quick Reference Printable! - ArianaDagan


EASY BAKED POTATO SKINS -Homemade Weekly


Upcycled Tuna Can Candle Holder - Chaz' Crazy Creations


Let’s Add Color Exploring Green and Yellow - My Hubbard Home



Hello my friends, can't wait to see what you have to share with us this week. Thank you for coming today.

Party Rules - Not Many
A mention somewhere on your blog about this party.
Network with other bloggers by clicking on their articles.
By entering a link, you give us permission to feature your image on our blog and social media sites. Proper credit and links will always be given.

I'm trying out a new Linky Party Site this week.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature and thanks for hosting a wonderful party where we can all share our creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting! Heading over to check out that cheesecake recipe. I just LOVE cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, thanks for pinking me this week. I can't seem to get my new posts up without the delete under them. The system just didn't like my URL for some reason.

    Those little chick peeps in the box are adorable.I'm checking that one out.

    many thanks,
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rachelle,
    So sorry to hear you are having trouble posting. If you would like send me your link(s) and I will post them for you. Send to landlbass@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.