Monday, January 21, 2019

Classy Flamingos Blog Party #34

Welcome to the Classy Flamingos Blog Party!
Hi friends it is week 34!
Most of us have had some really cold weather, even us down here in Florida. So lets see what you have to share with us this week. I hope it is some nice warm hearty dishes along with some nice warm inside DIY projects.

Now lets have some fun!

What's a blog party?
A blog party is a gathering of  blog authors who share links about their articles. Their articles appear in the pictures below and clicking on them brings you to author's blog post. Blog parties is a way to network with other bloggers, gain exposure, and view new ideas. 


New Items and Deals Every Week
on Poinsettia Drive


Hi friends, today was marked as the coldest day of the year. 
So here are a few pics and ideas for winter.
Sweet Italian sausage, onions and peppers create a sweet-and-savory filling for stuffed mushrooms.
I just bought a Fitbit and today was my first day using it. Oh how I failed. But that's okay I need to be aware that I need to move more, and this little gadget is doing just that.
I think Fitbit has come a long way. I had my first Fitbit back in 2015 and wore it till it didn't work anymore. Now they come in all shapes and sizes, not to mention colors.
Grab a Flamingo click here



You've Been PINKED!
Last Weeks Readers Choice

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your fitness goals.we just joined Planet Fitness this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for pinking me and featuring my brownies!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my orange creamsicle cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely to see my foil recycled cards are featured, you made my day!
    Thanks for hosting, enjoy the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great link up, I really love the folks who participate each week. I've found some really good stuff. I'm going to check out the Valentines day crafts and that table!

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.