Thursday, December 13, 2018

Blue, Blue Christmas


Hi friends it is a Blue, Blue Christmas.
Blue has become a pretty popular decorating color for Christmas. In my home I use blue as my accent color. Seeing all this blue this holiday season got me excited, so I decided to see what was out there. 





Lots of different shades of blue and I just love that silly bird on top.




Winter Woodland White Glam Tree it's hard to see but love those owls perfectly placed on this tree.




Blue and green. This a cheery fun tree.




How about these cute stripe and polka dot wooden trees. 




Collect those pine-cones.






Blue Wonderland




White paint pen




Hand Painted Ornaments




Retro Silver & Blue




Blue & White Table Setting







Indigo Marble Ornaments




RAZ Christmas Tree




Wintry Blue Wrapping




Snowmen Gourds




Because I'm a Florida Girl I have to add these before I go.






What ever color you choose to decorate with, enjoy it.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas


2 comments:

  1. Love the pinecone idea! Thanks for sharing all of this inspiration!

    Merry Christmas!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue is my favorite color so I just love ALL Of these! I used to decorate mainly with blue and white and snowmen but as the kids came into our lives we've got more of the traditional red, green, and Santa.

    ReplyDelete

Always love to hear from you...have a sweet day.